What do I need to register my child?

Posted by:

The following documents are needed to register your child:

  • Student’s birth certificate
  • Student’s social security card
  • Proof of residency
  • Photo ID
  • Immunization record (GA Form 3231)
  • Ear, eye, and dental records (GA Form 3300)
  • Proof of residency – lease or mortgage statement and current GA Power bill (within 30 days)

Click here for complete registration instructions.