Main Office Phone 404-802-7580Multilingual ServicesAPS is committed to supporting our multilingual and immigrant students and families. Building schools that are culturally and linguistically responsive is essential for effective engagement. Per federal law, school-home communication must be provided in a language that our parents understand. In an effort to facilitate this communication, APS Multilingual Programs + Services provides support to all schools and departments within Atlanta Public Schools. Translation and interpretation services are available at no charge to parents and guardians who require assistance in understanding all district and school-related information.For information or support with parent and community outreach events for APS multilingual or immigrant families, please contact Sally Luna, Multilingual Services Supervisor at APStranslations@atlanta.k12.ga.us.
Multilingual Services for APS Parents
Do you need an interpreter?
- Call 404-802-7580
Would you like to receive important APS updates and other information in languages other than English?
- Call 404-802-7580 to join our WhatsApp Groups in Spanish, French, or Portuguese.
Are you a Spanish speaker and would like to join our Parent Community of Spanish-speaking parents?
- Join our Weekly Wednesday Parent Meeting in Spanish, on Zoom from 8 pm – 9 pm. Call 404-802-7580 or email APStranslations@atlanta.k12.ga.us to obtain the Zoom link.
Do you need assistance in a language other than English with Parent Portal, APS apps, Enrollment/Registration, or any other APS processes?
Would you like the APS website to be displayed in a language other than English?
- Join our virtual office hours daily on Zoom between 3 pm – 4 pm. Call 404-802-7580 or email APStranslations@atlanta.k12.ga.us to obtain the Zoom link.
Note: Atlanta Public Schools provides automatic translation, courtesy of Google Translate. The English language version is considered the most accurate. In the event of a disagreement or discrepancy between the translation and the original English version of this website or any notice or disclaimer, the original version will prevail.Multilingual Services for APS StaffDo you need assistance with a language other than English to support APS parents?Submit a Translation (Written) & Interpretation (Oral) Request Form from the MyAPS page or go to http://tinyAPS.com/?TranslationRequestPlease see the Request Guidelines prior to submitting a request.Are you looking for a form or document in a language other than English?Go to the APS Translations Library via the MyAPS page (employees only) or directly via this link: APStranslations LibraryYou will need to access this library with your APS login information.
- The APS website is equipped with Google Translate, a tool used for translating text of a webpage into your language, directly on the website.
- Click on “Translate Language” in the upper right section of the page.
- From the menu “Select Language” and then choose your language
- To return to English, click on the “Turn Off Translations” button in the upper right section of the page.
Are you an APS parent or employee and need immediate/emergency assistance in a language other than English?
Call 404-802-7580Multilingual Services TeamDr. Margaret McKenzieDirector, Multilingual Programs + ServicesSally LunaMultilingual Services Supervisor(Spanish)Katya OrozcoBilingual Community Specialist(Spanish)Maria CoxBilingual Community Liaison(Spanish)Illya GonzalezBilingual Community Liaison(Spanish, French, and Portuguese)APS Hourly Bilingual Community Liaisons
Blanca Uso Conde(Spanish)Luz Corena(Spanish)Natalia Hadad(Spanish, Portuguese)Phillip Henry(Spanish)Veruzcka Medina(Spanish)