Translation and Interpretion Request Guidelines
- Submit at least 3 business days prior to the date of your meeting/event.
- ASL (Sign Language) interpreter requests are filled by a vendor and take longer to process. Please allow at least 5 business days for ASL requests.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent via the Outlook calendar once your request has been processed.
- To cancel or change a request, please contact our office at APStranslations@atlanta.k12.ga.us or call (404) 802-7580.
- Submit at least 10 BUSINESS DAYS prior to the date when translation is required.
- Translations are limited to 3 pages in length.
- We do NOT translate legal documents or testing materials.
- Please upload documents in an editable format (WORD, PUBLISHER, POWERPOINT). For other formats, contact our office at APStranslations@atlanta.k12.ga.us or (404) 802-7580.
- All documents are subject to approval by the ESOL/World Languages Coordinator.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent once your request has been processed.
*If you do not receive a confirmation number within 48 hours, please call 404-802-7580.*