Howard Ultimate Frisbee
Ultimate Frisbee is a non-contact disc sport that combines the speed of soccer with the throwing & passing of football & basketball. Games are played on a field about the size of a football field and only require a disc and pair of cleats to play. You must have a physical form submitted to Coach Abernathy before you can step on the field.
- We will have three teams this year: Girls, Boys Blue, and Boys Gold.
- Signups for Fall 2021 are now CLOSED.
- Practices will be held on Tuesdays & Fridays (8/26 until 10/29) right after school at both Howard and O4W park.
- Howard Ultimate competes in the Atlanta Flying Disc Club Metro League.
- Games and tournaments have not been scheduled yet.
Howard Ultimate Frisbee Announcements
Ultimate Frisbee Tryouts & Clinics POSTPONED
The Ultimate tryouts & clinic are postponed indefinitely until the coaches' background checks are completed. Stay tuned for a schoolwide announcement once we have new dates. Sorry for the delay!
2021 Ultimate Frisbee Tryouts
- Boys tryouts will be held right after school on Tuesday 8/24 (at Howard) & Friday 8/27 (location TBD).
- Boys are encouraged to attend both dates but MUST ATTEND at least one date. If you have to pick one date, try to make it on 8/24.
- Girls do NOT need to try out.
- Parents/guardians, please sign up your child here to participate in tryouts and to be added to the contact list. If you have already filled out this contact form, please do NOT fill it out again.
- We need 3-4 parents to help check-in players at each tryout date. Please email Coach George if you can help.