Recent wastewater monitoring shows that COVID-19 and Flu levels are on the rise in certain regions. RSV levels are at a decline, but remain high.
- Monitor for respiratory symptoms, including fever, cough, headache, and runny nose.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Stay up to date on your COVID-19 and flu vaccines, or check with your healthcare provider to see if the RSV vaccine is right for you.
- Consider wearing a mask and socially distancing.
- Review our APS Sick Protocols: https://www.atlantapublicschools.us/Page/68786
The Wastewater Scan Dashboard shows trends for multiple illnesses, including COVID-19, influenza, norovirus, RSV, and mpox. Please visit the dashboard here to see how different illnesses are trending in your community.
Learn More About Wastewater Monitoring:
The City of Atlanta collects and analyzes wastewater samples for diseases like COVID-19, influenza (flu), RSV, and norovirus. Three main water reclamation sites service the APS community, each providing their testing information.
Review the map on the right ⇒ to see which reclamation site services your APS Cluster.
Results are available to the public and can also be viewed here: Wastewater SCAN Dashboard.