- APS Newsroom Overview
- September 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- August 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- July 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- June 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- May 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- April 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- March 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- February 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- January 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
- January 2022 News Releases
- February 2022 News Releases
- March 2022 News Releases
- April 2022 News Releases
- May 2022 News Releases
- June 2022 News Releases
- July 2022 News Releases and Media Clips
- August 2022 News Releases and Media Clips
- September 2022 News Releases and Media Clips
- October 2022 News Releases and Media Clips
- November 2022 News Releases and Media Clips
- December 2022 News Releases and Media Clips
- January 2021 News Releases
- February 2021 News Releases
- March 2021 News Releases
- April 2021 News Releases
- May 2021 News Releases
- June 2021 News Releases
- July 2021 News Releases
- August 2021 News Releases
- September 2021 News Releases
- October 2021 News Releases
- November 2021 News Releases
- December 2021 News Releases
- January 2020 News Releases
- February 2020 News Releases
- March 2020 News Releases
- April 2020 News Releases
- May 2020 News Releases
- June 2020 News Releases
- July 2020 News Releases
- August 2020 News Releases
- September 2020 News Releases
- October 2020 News Releases
- November 2020 News Releases
- December 2020 News Releases
- May 2023 News Releases and Media Clips
5.21 Atlanta Public Schools Partners with Sproxte to Celebrate Local High School Seniors
(ATLANTA, May 21, 2020) Atlanta Public Schools (APS) and Sproxte, a local custom product and service company, announced a partnership today to celebrate high school seniors whose in-person graduation celebrations are being postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Every member of the APS Class of 2020 will be gifted access to Fan Upload, a free virtual graduation-themed photo booth in lieu of traditional commencement ceremonies. The digital platform will capture the culmination of each graduate’s high school education in a convenient, memorable and shareable way.
The APS Class of 2020 features over 2,000 graduates from its 16 high school programs and single-gender academies. In three easy steps, seniors can use the site by uploading their favorite picture or selfie, downloading the still image personalized with their names and logos from their respective high schools, and sharing it with family, friends and teachers across social media platforms.
“Even though we are living in unprecedented times, we (Sproxte) wanted to figure out a way to use our creativity and innovation to give back to the communities of Metro-Atlanta and around the world. This partnership with APS means the world to us, because high school graduations are invaluable and priceless. “Fan Upload” – powered by Sproxte is beyond grateful for this opportunity.” – Joseph White, founder of Sproxte.
Additionally, students and their families may use a special feature on the platform to buy customized banners, apparel, memorabilia and more. Plus, be entered for a chance to win giveaways by tagging @FanUpload and #FanUpload on Instagram. Fan Upload is now available on compatible browsers |E10, | E11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera. Check out the platform here, and a video here.
# # #
About Atlanta Public Schools
Atlanta Public Schools is one of the largest school districts in the state of Georgia, serving approximately 52,000 students across 87 schools. The District is organized into nine K-12 clusters with 58 traditional schools, 18 charter schools, six partner schools, two citywide single-gender academies and three alternative programs. To learn more about Atlanta Public Schools, follow us on social media – Twitter (@apsupdate), Facebook (Atlanta Public Schools), and Instagram (apsupdate) – or visit us online at www.atlantapublicschools.us.
Sproxte is an Atlanta-based custom product, branding, marketing, technology and fulfillment service company. Founded in 2000 and rebranded in 2017, they’ve quickly become a world leader in sublimated track batons and other products. The company serves an array of clients including but not limited to celebrities, professional athletes, entertainers, corporations, entrepreneurs, non-profits and life-style brands. Their business has expanded with the launch of Fan Upload, a digital photo booth platform that captures and curates memories anytime, anyplace.
Publicist, Mo Mitch Media, LLC.
Media Relations Manager, Atlanta Public Schools