Open Records Requests
Atlanta Public Schools has implemented an electronic portal to assist in managing open records requests.
Through the public records center below, you can:
- Set up an open records profile
- File an open records request
- Track the progress of your open records request
- Receive records responsive to your request
- View frequently asked questions about open records
Should you have any questions or other concerns, please contact the Records Custodian at:
Research Assistant – Open Records
130 Trinity Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30303
Under the Georgia Open Records Act (OCGA §50-18-70 to §50-18-77) all public records are available for inspection and copying unless they are specifically exempted from disclosure under the law. If a government agency or custodian of public records withholds a public document from production under an Open Records Request, they will cite to the provision of Georgia law that exempts the record from being produced.