• Navigating Your School Community: Who to Contact?

  • Contact the Ombuds

  • Teacher

    Contact your teacher(s) for questions about assignments, grades, academic needs, or classroom schedules.

    Assistant Principal

    Contact the Assistant Principal assigned to your grade level with questions related to school policies, procedures, discipline, or other matters that your teacher is unable to answer.

    Front Office

    Contact your school’s front office staff with questions about school procedures, personal emergencies that require you to contact your parent or guardian, attendance concerns, or other questions.

    School Counselor

    Contact your school’s counselor to discuss personal issues related to emotional well-being, decision-making, or concerns such as bullying. Guidance counselors are also a point of contact for academic, college, and career planning assistance.