Communicating with Atlanta Public Schools
The leadership of Atlanta Public Schools believes that positive stakeholder communication is critical to the support and success of the district. APS utilizes a variety of channels to communicate directly with students, parents, employees, community partners, and other key stakeholders. The following are suggested strategies for connecting with APS leadership, schools, and departments.
- Sign-up for student and parent access portals for district news and updates.
- Follow Atlanta Public Schools on social media outlets.
- Visit the APS website for district announcements, event updates, school, and employee calendars.
- Learn more about the APS 2020-2025 Strategic Plan.
- Utilize the Let’s Talk platform to submit questions, concerns, or feedback to APS.