The purpose of this Bullying Prevention Toolkit is to provide information to aid efforts to prevent bullying. The web links on this page are to websites that provide information and resources on bullying. This is not an exhaustive list of resources and inclusion does not constitute an endorsement.
What is Cyberbullying:
- Direct Attacks: http://stopcyberbullying.org/how_it_works/direct_attacks.html
- Attacks by Proxy: http://stopcyberbullying.org/how_it_works/cyberbullying_by_proxy.html
- The Harsh Reality of Bullying - Training Module **May take a 2-3 minutes to load.
- ADL Anti-Bullying Toolkit
- Being Bullied? Learn how to fight against bullying with this comprehensive guide
- School Safety Hotline
- No Place for Hate Video
- Bullying Issues and Answers
- School Bus Bullying Training Modules
- Ambassadors 4 Kids (A4K) Club (Provides free anti-bullying program to grades K-8
- Keeping Students with Disabilities Safe from Bullying The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) issued guidance to educators and stakeholders on the matter of bullying of students with disabilities. This guidance provides an overview of school districts' responsibilities to ensure that students with disabilities who are subject to bullying continue to receive free appropriate public education (FAPE) under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Anti-Defamation League: A World of Difference Institute, A Classroom of Difference addresses diversity issues in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade school communities
- Center for Disease Control Measuring Bullying Victimization, Perpetration, and Bystander Experiences: A Compendium of Assessment Tools
- Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL)
- The Cyberbullying Research Center is dedicated to providing up-to-date information about the nature, extent, causes, and consequences of cyberbullying among adolescents.
- CyberSmart! Cyberbullying Package, under partnership with National School Board Association's Technology Leadership Network
- Federation of Children with Special Needs, article Vulnerable Targets: Students with Disabilities and Bullying
- The Federal Partners in Bullying Prevention Steering Committee has partnered with the Interagency Working Group on Youth Programs to share information the federal government has prepared to help prevent and address bullying in communities.
- Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network: Anti-Bullying Resources
- Medline Plus: Bullying, a service of the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health
- Mental Health America's Factsheet: Bullying and Gay Youth
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service, U.S. Department of Justice, Internet Safety Information
- National School Safety Center
- Pacer Center, National Center for Bullying Prevention
- Resources on discrimination and harassment
- STRYVE: Striving to Reduce Youth Violence Everywhere
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Stop Bullying Now Campaign