- E-SPLOST 2022 Program Development – Atlanta Public Schools Administration and Equity Design Team Meeting
- September 15 E-SPLOST Oversight Committee Meeting
- Regional E-SPLOST 2022 Community and Go Teams Meetings (Second Round)
- October 4 Atlanta Board of Education Meeting
- October 12 Start of Absentee Voting
- November 2 Election
In November 2021, voters will have an opportunity to vote on the renewal of the E-SPLOST (Educational Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax), a one-cent sales tax on all retail purchases. These funds, by law, can only be used for certain capital projects, such as buildings, furnishings, computers, and buses.