2019 Casino Night
ARE YOU READY TO ROLL? The Morningside Elementary School PTA invites you to their 2019 Casino Night!WHEN: Saturday 2nd March 2019 – 7pm to 11pmWHERE: The Commerce Club – Atlanta (see Directions & Parking information below)ATTIRE: Cocktail AttireWHAT:
AFTER-PARTY: The Family Dog have agreed to host us after the event ends for an after–party, 11pm to 1am– all welcome. There will be some late-night snacks and a cash bar.
- A fabulous night of fun Casino games – Blackjack, Roulette and Craps!
- Delicious food and an open bar
- DJ Yvonne Monet
- The evening will culminate in a raffle – cash in your play-money winnings for tickets to go into the running for one (or more if you’re lucky!) of our raffle prizes.
HOW DOES THE ‘CASINO’ NIGHT WORK?
- The first question everyone has: “Is it a real Casino?” No! We will be playing all the games with ‘Play Money’.
- You can purchase this “Play Money” in increments of $25.
- $25 will equate to $500 of ‘Play Money’.
- Casino Tables will be set-up throughout the venue, manned with professional dealers ‘ready to roll’.
- Enjoy the evening and win as much as you can!
- Towards the end of the evening, we will finish up the games and each player will cash their ‘Play Money’ in for raffle tickets. (Important note: ‘Play Money’ cannot be cashed back in for cash/real currency).
- Players will receive one raffle ticket for each $500 of Play Money they have retained or won (rounded up – eg. If you have $600 of winnings, you will receive two raffle tickets). The more you win – the more raffle tickets you can collect.
- Raffle ticket holders drop their tickets into the draw for the raffle prizes and winners will be drawn.
- For those guests not wanting to play Casino games during the evening, raffle tickets are available for direct purchase at $25/ticket.
- All proceeds raised from ‘Play Money’ and raffle ticket sales go back to the PTA.
Raffle Prizes Include:
- Two ‘Honorary Observer’ passes for the 2019 Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club - each group of ‘Honorary Observers’ will be matched up with a pair of professionals and go inside the ropes to watch the finale of the PGA TOUR Playoffs for the FedExCup
- A beautiful piece of artwork from Winston Wiant
- Cooking Class & Lunch for 8 people at Adalina
- 5-flight whiskey tour & tasting for 10 people at ASW Distillery
- Dinner voucher for 4 people at Nowak’s
- Family photo package to the value of $600 at Carolyn Whitmore Studio & Gallery
- Kids Fun Package including one week of Summer Camp at Serenbe, a Kona Ice Party at home, play passes and more
- A Spring Home Refresh package to the value of $1000
- And more….
- Please click HERE to review the various ticket options including ‘Parent Patron’ opportunities (offering some terrific VIP benefits).
- Individual tickets are $125 per person and include entrance to the event, food, open bar and entertainment including a DJ.
- Please click HERE to purchase your tickets.
Important Note: Once purchased, your tickets (and play-money and raffle tickets if applicable) will be available at check-in at the event.
Volunteers: Volunteers will be needed during the event – Visit the SignUp Genius to Volunteer!
Directions to Venue/Parking: The Commerce Club is located on in downtown Atlanta in the 191 Peachtree Tower attached to the Ritz Carlton hotel. Parking will be available for the event for a flat rate of $10 but we encourage you to party the evening away responsibly and travel via Lyft or Uber.
- For those parking: The parking deck is located on Ellis Street NE, between Peachtree Centre Avenue NE and the Ritz Carlton driveway. The Ritz also has valet parking but please be aware that the Commerce Club are not able to validate Ritz tickets and the price is set by the hotel.
- For Uber/Lyft drop-off - the drop-off zone is on Peachtree Centre Avenue NE, between Ellis Street NE and Andrew Young International Boulevard NE. This location is the back side of the 191 Peachtree Tower and you can enter the building directly from the drop-off point (there is no need to walk around the front). We will have signage and ushers directing you straight to the lift bank which will take you to Floor 49.