With funds raised from your generosity and the support of PTA volunteers, the Morningside PTA supports the day-to-day needs, operations, and enrichments for our students, staff, and families.
In 2016-2017, in partnership with the Morningside Foundation, the PTA placed:
- 42 Promethean high-definition panels in every K- 5 and resource (Challenge, EIP, ESOL, Special Education) classroom ($200,000)
- 180 Chromebook laptops providing individual technology enrichment for every grade level ($84,000)
In 2017-2018 the PTA was able to fund:
- Art supplies and instructional materials ($20,000)
- Musical instruments and instructional materials ($10,000)
- Lobby Guard Security Upgrade ($11,500)
- Kindergarten Center Technology ($25,000)
- Kindergarten Center Playground ($10,000)
In 2018-2019, the PTA was able to fund:
- Media Center Chromebook Cart ($9,500)
- Apple iPads for Instructional Technology ($9,800)
- Additional Lobbyguard System and Stand-Up Desks for Front Office at Main Campus ($10,700)
- Media Center Upgrades: Book Replenish, New Displays, Games, Robotics ($10,000)
- Musical Instruments ($4,000)
- Gym Equipment and Speakers ($1,500)
- Teacher Supplies ($10,000)
- New Books for Teacher Classrooms ($8,000)
Thank you for helping us develop our students’ minds to love learning and be well-rounded citizens prepared for the world beyond our doors.
Learn how to become a Dolphin Donor.