Download the Parent App:
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
This app will be used for afternoon dismissal as well as all changes in dismissal. Dismissal changes must be made within the app. Emails and phone calls will not be accepted. The app is available for download in your phone's app store. Instructional guides for use are located below with videos!
FILL OUT THE MES TRANSPORTATION FORM (available after July 30th)
EVERY parent/guardian must have the PikMyKid app and MUST refill out the MES form for the 2023/24 school year!!!!
Please be patient...once you fill out the form, your student will not automatically appear. MES has to upload into the platform itself. Thank you.
1) You do not have to enter a student ID when registering the app...if it asks you for one, don’t worry...you don’t need it. All that means is that we have not uploaded your data from the form yet. Data is being uploaded in groups. Please be patient...your child will appear in the app after the data is uploaded on our end, we promise!
2) You must enable notifications AND location services for the PikMyKid Parent app on your phone!
3) If you or a delegate is not listed on a particular pick up day, you will be asked to go into the main office for identity verification!
What if I need to change pickup mode?
Click HERE to learn how to change pickup mode in the app
What if someone else picks up my child? (A nanny, a grandparent, etc)
You will need to make this person a DELEGATE within the app. Click HERE (Eng) or HERE (Sp) for instructions on how to do that.
How do I use the app and what do I do? Click HERE (Eng) or HERE (Sp) for a parent user guide
The PikMyKid app is used to make all dismissal changes.
1) Mode of dismissal change - change from bus to carpool to walker, etc.
2) Person picking up student has to be changed in the app to a delegate. See next question.
3) Dismissal changes or pickup delegations must be made by 2pm daily.
Carpool - your app should be open before you arrive to school. Click the bottom "Pickup" button. When the "ANNOUNCE" button turns green please click it! Teachers will be notified that you are in the car line queue and will send your student from the classroom outside.
Walker - when you get to the walker pad to (at the flagpole) to meet your student, the ANNOUNCE button on the app will turn green. You have to click the button! (No sign at Walker Pad). Teachers will be notified that you are waiting at the Walker Pad and will send your student from the classroom outside.
Bus - we will use the app to notify you if buses depart late or have delays. No action necessary if your student is riding the bus.
Parent Instructional Guides for PikMyKid
Watch a How To Introduction Video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/226681351
Parent Guide for Dismissal Changes and Announcing Arrival to PM Carpool
(English): Parent User Guide - English
(Spanish): Parent User Guide - Spanish
VIDEO: How to use the app for delegation: https://youtu.be/3VTT2R4Ks8s
VIDEO: How to use the app to change pickup mode: https://youtu.be/jItUc4Q44NA
VIDEO: How to use the app for Parent Check-in Questionnaire, if the school has subscribed: https://youtu.be/YZUWOD_1KIQ
VIDEO: How to announce in the carline, walker or after-school: https://youtu.be/e5UgRJuRHEs