Morningside Elementary uses a password protected online directory as the primary source of student-family information for class rosters and contact information (Please note: This is in addition to APS’ Infinite Campus Parent Portal.). It is important to be included in this family directory as the email address(es) associated with your directory profile will be used when sending our Digital Dolphin newsletter and other important email communications from the school. We would like for all families to be included in our online directory, even if you choose not to have your student, address, or other contact information published in the directory (you can update publish preferences at any time).
NEW for 2019/2020 - MES has launched a NEW Family Directory powered by Membership Toolkit
The PTA used MySchoolAnywhere to power the MES Family Directory for many years. MySchoolAnywhere recently merged wtih another company, Membership Toolkit, whose platform was chosen as the go-forward solution for all customers.
We will be using Membership Toolkit for our online MES Family Directory, communications, and volunteer sign-ups starting with the 2019/2020 school year.
Please follow the steps below to create an account at Membership Toolkit. If you had a MySchoolAnywhere account with MES and you use the same email address you used with MySchoolAnywhere, your data will be pre-populated and you will only need to confirm your contact information (not re-enter it completely). If you did not have a MySchoolAnywhere account with MES previously, you will follow the same instructions but will enter your information.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://morningsideelem.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process (Steps 1 & 2 below).
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Please Note: If you had an MSA account and your data is pre-populated, you will see a notice that says your personal information is out of date. This is ok…please just review and confirm your information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once you have completed this process you will have access to the MES Family Directory and will see volunteer sign-up forms.
Please Note: Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Don’t Forget: Download the Membership Toolkit App and uninstall the MySchoolAnywhere app.
Membership Toolkit app icon
PTA Directory Chair: Jana Kovac