2021 Book eFair
Supporting a love for reading is critical to student success. In 2021, we are excited to partner with Follett for a Book eFair. This is an electronic fair where shopping is done online. Follett provides quality books from leading K-8 publishers with books to fit every budget. MES will earn 20% of all book sales between November 4 and November 12 to purchase additional books for our beloved library. Books are shipped to Morningside after the eFair is complete and will be distributed to buyers at school.
- Click here and shop between November 4 and November 12.
- Everyone can participate! efairs.follettbookfairs.com (our eFair code is 6154L)
- Orders cannot be placed until November 4, and are due November 12, 2021.
- Need a book recommendation? Scroll to the bottom of this page in the “Book Magic” section for Mr. Rawls' book recommendations.
- Your child can create a wishlist which can be shared with grandparents or others. Watch this video to learn more, or just go to the fair and click the star on a book. You’ll easily see how a wishlist is created and can be shared.
In 2022, look out for a MES shopping experience at the new Virginia Highland Bookstore.