Morningside is an incredible place for our children, in part because our parents are so supportive. One of the best ways to get involved and support the school is to join the PTA for $10. All MES parents, administrators amd teachers are encouraged to join. The money we raise helps to fund our classroom learning, support our teachers, and make MES the best that we can be!
The PTA is an annual membership, so don’t forget to sign up each school year!
How do I Join the MES PTA?
Membership is $10 for teachers and parents, and $5 for non-certified paraprofessionals employed at MES. Payment can be made via check, cash or credit card.
Every child’s potential is a reality.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
By joining the Morningside PTA, you also become a member of the Georgia PTA and the National PTA. Your membership in these larger groups gives you access to membership discounts. For more information on the programs and membership benefits please visit the Georgia PTA
and National PTA
Want to learn more about the MES PTA: