MES Family Directory
Morningside Elementary PTA uses a password protected tool, powered by Membership Toolkit, for our online MES Family Directory, communications, and volunteer sign-ups.
This tool is our primary source of student-family information for class rosters and contact information (Please note: This is in addition to APS’ Infinite Campus Parent Portal.). It is important to be included in this family directory as the email address(es) associated with your directory profile will be used when sending our Digital Dolphin newsletter and other important email communications from the school.
We would like for all families to be included in our online directory, even if you choose not to have your student, address, or other contact information published (you can update publish preferences at any time).
Please follow these steps to create an account:
- Go to https://morningsideelem.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process (Steps 1 & 2 below).
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once you have completed this process you will have access to the MES Family Directory, will see active volunteer sign-up forms, and will be able to access an archive of Digital Dolphin newsletters.
Please Note: Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Don’t Forget: Download the Membership Toolkit App for very easy access at any time!
PTA Directory Chair: Jana Kovac