Morningside uses MySchoolAnywhere password protected online directory as the primary source of student-family information for class rosters and contact information. We would like for all students and families to be included in our directory, even if you choose the "don't display" option for your student, address, or other contact information.
- Sign-up for MySchoolAnywhere: Create or confirm your family's entry in our school directory HERE (invitation code- Morningside).
- Why is it important to enter my information in the directory: In order to receive electronic communications from MES, you must create a family entry in our secure online school directory through My School Anywhere.
- Update Information: It is very important to update your contact information online. Make sure your email address is accurate so we can add you to the mailing list to receive the Digital Dolphin.
PTA Directory Chair: Allison Castle
- Download the MySchoolAnywhere App: A brand new app for MySchoolAnywhere, which links directly to our online school directory with entry of email address and password, is now available via the iTunes App store or Google Play!
- Create a shortcut to the website on your phone: Go to myschoolanywhere.com and log in to the mobile directory. Touch the export feature at the bottom of the screen (box with arrow) and then touch 'add to home screen.' This will create an icon on your home screen so you can access the directory easily from your smartphone.