2022/23 bus routes are posted HERE
- Buses for MES@Inman drop off in the morning and pick up in the afternoon along Clemont Drive.
- Check eligibility bus rider locations & schedules at APS Transportation Website or call 404-802-5500.
- Students may only ride their bus home to their assigned stops. Buses cannot transport students to other individuals' homes for playdates, doctor appt, etc. due to capacity and safety.
- Pick-up & drop-off times are approximate, as they are affected by traffic patterns, weather, & ridership.
- Bus riders are expected to obey the rules of safe conduct, which is enforced by the bus driver.
- Please read the APS Bus Conduct and Safety Standards and view the APS Safety Video below.
- To inquire about bus delays, please check APS Bus Delays or call the main office.
- Email APS Transportation with any concerns or questions.
- Eligible new riders should complete the APS New Student Bus Rider Form & submit it to MES. This is only for students who start after the first day of school.
MES Bus Messages
We will be utilizing the PikMyKid app for sending messages about buses. Please stay tuned for information regarding PikMyKid.
- MES Administrator: Brian Baron | School Business Manager