We are excited to be working with local independent bookstore Little Shop of Storiesto bring you this year's MES Bookfair! There will be hundreds of titles to engage our avid readers and inspire our emerging readers - picture books to leveled readers, chapter books to graphics novels and of course all the current best sellers! We will have a specially curated Bookfair just for our Kindergarten students at the Annex. Our school will receive a 30% store credit, calculated on total sales, which will be used to grow our classroom libraries and the media center.
- January 28 – February 1, 2019 at the Main Campus
- January 29 – 30, 2019 at the Kindergarten Center
UPDATED 01/29/19 (secondary to snow day see updates below)
Book Fair: The ‘Snow Day' has forced some changes to the BOOK FAIR schedule – please see below for details:
- We are shifting the entire schedule by one day to make up for the ‘snow day’ today – when reviewing your child’s browse/buy schedule, simply move it forward one day.
- Specifically, Tuesday schedule will be Wednesday, Wednesday schedule will be Thursday, Thursday schedule will be Friday.
- Note re extended hours – we are moving Family night (extended hours to 7pm) from Wednesday to Thursday at the Main Campus – in addition to this, we will also be offering extended hours on Friday until 5pm to give parents and caregivers more opportunity to attend the Book Fair.
- Book Fair at the K Annex will be Wednesday and Thursday.
- We will have make-up shopping time for students that missed their regularly scheduled time on Monday 4th February until 10am.
We need your help to run the fair! We are looking for volunteers to help set up/take down the bookfair and to man the fair during open times.
We've asked each of our fabulous teaching staff to list 20 books titles they feel would enhance their classroom library. Look out for the 'Classroom Donations' area sign posted within the Media Center. Here you'll find a box for each teacher containing their titles ready to purchase and donate. New this year - we will also have cash boxes at the checkout for each teacher to collect money to purchase their library books. Contribute any amount to help complete the classroom libraries!
Browse & Buy Schedule
- Student Schedule: The schedule for the 2019 Browse & Buy times for your student's class is listed below.
- Update 1/29/18: We are shifting the entire schedule by one day to make up for the ‘snow day’ today – when reviewing your child’s browse/buy schedule, simply move it forward one day.
- Parents are invited to join their student during the time listed below.
- Family Night: Thursday January 31, 2:30-7:00pm. We are moving Family night (extended hours to 7pm) from Wednesday to Thursday at the Main Campus