Walkers & Bikers at Main Campus
- MES encourages families to walk to school for good health and family bonding.
- Be mindful of high traffic areas, as many drivers may not be as mindful of little walkers.
- Walkers should enter through the Walker Pad/Haygood enterance.
- Bike racks are available at the Walker Pad/Haygood & Main entrances. Please be sure to lock up your bike.
PTA Walkers Chair: Jennifer Heller
Parking at Main Campus
- Park at Haygood’s lower lot or in the designated parking areas within the neighborhood.
- Don’t park in no-parking zones, on Barclay next to the carpool lane, or on E Rock Springs Rd.
- Don’t block neighbors’ driveways. Always cross at the crosswalks and obey the crossing guards.