Application Deadline: Thursday, October 10, 2019
- 2019-2020 Grants Application available HERE
Attention students, teachers and staff!
Do you have an innovative idea to enhance learning at MES but just need some funding to bring your project to life? The PTA can help.
Each year, the PTA allocates money for its Grants Program. The PTA Grants Committee exists to award funding to a variety of requests generated by staff, students and parents that enrich the learning environment. The committee recognizes the value of innovation, sustainability, technology, education and culture, to name a few, and encourages the MES community to apply to fund requests that broaden learning in these and other areas.
Evaluation: The Grants Committee will evaluate requests based on the following:
- What is the benefit to the MES community?
- Who benefits and how?
- Is the request for something innovative?
- Is the request realistic and feasible?
- Can the request be executed well?
- Is the application legible and complete? Detailed budget included?
Examples of previous grants below
PTA Grants Chair: Heidi Muller