Application Deadline: Friday, October 26, 2018
Attention students, teachers and staff!
Do you have an innovative idea to enhance learning at MES but just need some funding to bring your project to life? The PTA can help.
Each year, the PTA allocates money for its Grants Program. This program is designed to encourage our MES community (teacher, staff, parent and student) to apply for financial assistance for programs that will enhance the learning environment. Over the years, grants have been awarded to a wide range of initiatives, including health & wellness, cultural events, curriculum support and technology.
Evaluation: The Grants Committee will evaluate the proposals using the following point system.
- Project Goals: 20 points
- Method (how goals will be attained): 20 points
- Beneficiaries of the proposal (how broad the benefit): 10 points
- Project duration (can the program be replicated): 20 points
- Project evaluation: 10 points
- Project budget & budget justification: 20 points