Carpool at Main Campus
Begins at 7:30am.The best time to arrive for carpool is 7:30 – 7:45. E. Rock Springs is also a commuter street, so it becomes very busy and extremely congested from 7:45 – 8:00am.Carpool lane starts at corner of Barclay, Berkshire, E Sussex (Please use 3-way stop etiquette).Students arriving after 8:00am will be marked tardy.Please Do...
- Be a good role model by following carpool rules, and being courteous & cautious of others.
- Line-up along the median (driver’s side) & shut your engine off when in non-moving line.
- Pull-up completely, stay in your car, & allow children to exit on their own.
- Utilize visitor's parking spaces if your child requires special assistance or extra time.
- Say goodbye & have students ready to exit car before reaching drop-off area.
- Enter carpool from E. Rock Springs Road or turn into Dolphin Dr during car pool.
- Park or drop-off children along Barclay Rd, in-front of Haygood, or on E. Rock Springs Rd.
- Cut the carpool line by making a U-Turn on or crossing median on Barclay.
- Use your cellphone in carpool, for everyone’s safety.
PTA Carpool Chair: open volunteer position (temporary contact Angela Howard)