Carpool at MES
1) Carline @ Morningside is on Dolphin Drive ONLY
2) NO TURNS INTO DRIVEWAY during arrival or dismissal. Please line up down the Barclay Median only. (See map below)
3) Please do not drop off on East Rock Springs
Please work with your student on opening the car door from the inside (for the morning) and from the outside (for the afternoon). We ask that parents remain inside of the vehicles.
YOU WILL NEED YOUR PIKMYKID APP OPEN WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE TO PICKUP IN AFTERNOON!!
- Line up on Barclay only and enter Dolphin Drive (one way lane)
- Remain in your car
- Have your student open car doors from the inside of the car (morning) and outside of the car (afternoon)
- Say goodbye & have students ready to exit the car before reaching the drop-off area
- Be a good role model by following carpool rules and being courteous & cautious of others
- Enter carpool lane by making a left or right turn
- Drop students off on East Rock Springs Road
- Use your cellphone in the carpool, for everyone’s safety